Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Change of Seasons

The look and feel of autumn is in the air! Mild sunny days and crisp, cold nights. Time for sweaters, scarves and putting an extra blanket on the bed at night.  My sister, niece and I took a leisurely drive on Saturday and stopped at a country farm market/pumpkin patch. I love the colors of fall! 






Here's more of what we found. Don't you just love these rusty old wagons and farm equipment filled with flowers and pumpkins?




Some of the more creative displays and even a fort made out of hay bales!




 Rimelspach Farm Market is located at the intersection of State Route 12 and State Route 53 in Fremont, Ohio. Until next time, wishing everyone a happy week!

I'm linking this post to Outdoor Wednesday on A Southern Daydreamer

10 comments:

Hertsgent said...

Lovely photos, Cindy. I especially love the cart with the pumpkins on it and surrounding it. You can't beat autumn for colours.

Antiques And Teacups said...

How nice to meet you and thanks for your visit and sweet comments. I love your photos...absolutely beautiful. A wonderful post for the season!
Ruth

Brenda said...

Those are beautiful, Cindy. You put me to shame for not working on my blog.

Light and Voices said...

I adore the fort made out of hay bales.
Joyce M

Ebie said...

I love fall season! I look forward to my day trip to the mountains for the golden aspen. (being a city girl, living in Southern California).

The bales stacked up to look like a barn is pretty.

Karen said...

Autumn is just around the corner! Great shots.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What wonderful photos! I'm looking for some white pumpkins for my decorating this fall!♥

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Love the fall photos. I love the old wagons! I could see a quilt thrown over the side too! It is amazing all the fall colors...

Alison @ Under the Big Oak Tree said...

Autumn is my favorite season and your photos are so beautiful! Love all of the floral and pumpkin displays and that fort looks like a lot of fun!

Thanks so much for sharing! And thanks for visiting my blog today!

I'm your newest GFC follower!

My name is Riet said...

Fall colours are so beautiful Cindy and you made lovely photo´s to show. My favorite photo is the kart with the pumpkins Lovely

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...